PAUL SANTELLO SHARES HIS BEST STRATEGIES, TIPS AND TOOLS on how to build a brand that connects with your clients and prospects. Plus, we discuss how you can use “VIPER” as a strategic framework to build your compelling brand.
Download Track 1: How to Build a Brand That Connects With Your Clients and Prospects (Click here).
- Managing Partner and Executive Vice President at Horizon Media, Inc.
- You have to clearly define the business you’re in, and it’s not as simple as “financial planning.” What’s the higher order benefit of what you provide?
- You can build a brand that survives beyond you as the founder.
- We define the experience we like to provide our clients as “making each client feel like a new client every day.”
- Read this branding article from Entrepreneur.com.
- Read Focus: The Future of Your Company Depends on It by Al Ries.
- Contact Paul
What happens Between Now and Success…is Action, so turn you knowing into doing and get results.
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Schwab Top Advisor Panel: What Decades of Experience Can Tell Us About Thriving in the Future - November 27, 2017
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017