I just got back from the TD Ameritrade National Conference and in today’s show, I’ll share a few quick comments from the event.
Yes, the conference covered the usual slew of technology sessions dedicated to robo advisors and scaling your business. But what I found most interesting was the theme of putting the “human” into finance.
TD Ameritrade clearly understands the importance of the “human” in the financial planning process and the importance of using story to connect with others.
I start the podcast by discussing an important insight from keynote speaker Sally Hogshead and then wrap up with on-site conversations I had with Matt Brinker of United Capital, Spencer Segal of ActifFi, and Matt Ackermann of Investment News.
Read my full article about the conference by clicking here.
Listen to the Podcast
Friday Podcast Highlights
1. Take the Fascination Advantage assessment from Sally Hogshead. Use TDAMERITRADE as your free assessment code. My Archetype is Maestro, my primary advantage is Power, and my secondary advantage is Prestige. Post yours in the comment section below.
2. It’s not too late. Read my blog post on 3 Things to Do Now to Prepare for the Next Bear Market. This is the “bear market drill.”
3. Learn more about my one-on-one coaching service. If you want to thrive in the years ahead, this is one way to do it.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Get “On Belay” and Receive My Business Growth Guide
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017
- 15 non-obvious trends that will give you an unfair advantage - January 13, 2017