It was a great week for podcast recording. I recorded several episodes with people from as far away as Sydney, Australia and as close as 30 minutes from my house. And each of them generated numerous insights and on today’s show, I’m going to share three of them including: changing course, giving it away for free, and your core proposition.
I close the show with a quote from Buckminster Fuller on how to make change. This quote is particularly relevant to the financial industry right now.
If you have any questions or comments, please email me. I’d love to hear what you like and what you’d like to see improved about the podcast. Thanks!
Listen to the Podcast
Friday Podcast Highlights
1. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast I host for CEO Coaching International. It’s called, On Your Mark, Get Set, Grow! I interview entrepreneurs from all over the world and get them to share what makes them so successful. Here’s a recent episode.
2. Learn more about my one-on-one coaching service. If you want to thrive in the years ahead, this is one way to do it.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Get “On Belay” and Receive My Business Growth Guide
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Schwab Top Advisor Panel: What Decades of Experience Can Tell Us About Thriving in the Future - November 27, 2017
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017