A select group of forward-thinking advisors have figured out how to grow 100 to 200% per year. And they’re nailing it!
By contrast, most advisors are focused on trying to grow 10 to 20% per year. Unfortunately, that’s a very crowded highway.
Today’s podcast is all about understanding the concept of exponential technology and how you can incorporate it in your business to accelerate your growth, your profitability, and keep you relevant for years to come.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why your mindset is a more important asset than time.
- How a deep understanding of the “6 D’s of Exponentials” will prepare you for explosive business success.
- Why the marginal cost of sales and marketing is heading toward zero and what that means to you.
- How a simple exercise called “Add a Zero” can completely change your thinking and your business results.
- Why you can’t just redesign your process, you have to reimagine the entire client experience.
- Why radical pricing transparency is critical to your future success.
- How to move beyond helping clients reach their goals to making a profound impact in their life.
- The three things you can do that will never be obsoleted by technology..and that you can charge for.
Settle back because you’re in for a ride and a glimpse of the future of advice.
To listen to all the podcast interviews in your car, on your phone, or at the gym, go to iTunes or your podcast app and subscribe to the Between Now and Success podcast. It’s super easy and pretty soon you’ll be ditching radio and just listening to podcasts!
Click on the icons below to subscribe.
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Robo Up or Get Left Behind
- Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Edelman Financial Services
- United Capital
- Advice Period
- Bill Harris of Personal Capital
- Jon Stein of Betterment
- Brett King of Moven
- Bob Pisani of CNBC
- Fidelity Inside Track Conference
- Vanguard Personal Advisor Services
- Peter Diamandis
- Salim Ismail
- Exponential Finance Conference
- Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis, Steven Kotler
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think by Peter Diamandis, Steven Kotler
- Exponential Organizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster, and cheaper than yours (and what to do about it) by Salim Ismail
Please share this page and the podcast with your friends and colleagues via Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. You can use the share buttons. Thanks!
Got a question? Email it to me and I’ll give you my take on it.
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Schwab Top Advisor Panel: What Decades of Experience Can Tell Us About Thriving in the Future - November 27, 2017
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017