A TRUSTED CONFIDANTE – STEVE SANDUSKI, CFP®
There’s tremendous synergy that occurs when you find the right financial advisor coach. Problems get solved. Growth starts to accelerate. And you start to enjoy and take back control of your life again.
For more than 20 years, I’ve had the honor of working with some of the most successful financial advisors in the country. We’ve tackled just about every problem you can imagine and through hard work, creativity, and connections, we’ve gotten the job done.
By working with me as your coach, you’ll be part of a select group of financial advisors and business leaders who gain the actionable intelligence to not just survive, but massively thrive in the years ahead.
I offer one-on-one coaching for a select number of high-achieving financial advisors and business leaders who thrive on challenges and want a seasoned guide who can help them bust through barriers and transform their business and their life.
What to Expect
Growth-both personal and professional. You achieve your desired results through our three-step process.
- Clarity in Thinking: We get clear on what you want to achieve.
- Discipline in Execution: We determine the specific strategies, tactics, and activities that will lead to your desired outcome.
- Accountability for Growth: We track and measure results.
Working together, you can expect two calls per month, reasonable email in between, a top-notch cloud-based tracking system for communication and coaching notes, and access to tools and resources.
Financial Advisor Coaching Focus Areas
We coach in these areas.
- Sales and marketing
- Client experience
- Personal vision and performance
The specific areas we focus on and how deep we go in them is driven by the outcomes you are trying to achieve.
Do You Qualify?
You are an ideal coaching client if you…
- Are a financial advisor or business leader
- Have an outcome you want to achieve
- Have a growth mindset
- Believe in “win-win”
- Are willing to do the work
- Have a minimum of $1 million in annual revenue
- Are fun to work with
If you fit the above criteria, you are encouraged to take the next step and apply for consideration by completing the form below. Once received, we’ll send you our business assessment and then we’ll schedule a complimentary exploratory coaching call with Steve.
About Steve Sanduski, CFP®
In addition to coaching a select number of financial advisors and business leaders, Steve is the co-founder and CEO of ROL Advisor, an international software and training company for financial advisors. ROL Advisor has more than 200 advisory firm members in 9 countries including the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia.
Earlier in his career, Steve was the Managing Partner of Peak Advisor Alliance (now Carson Group Coaching) for 11 years as it grew from 0 to 1,000 financial advisor coaching clients during his leadership. He also co-wrote Tested in the Trenches: A 9-Step Plan for Success as a New-Era Advisor, considered by many financial advisors to be the industry standard on practice management.
- Key member of the leadership team at independent broker/dealer Securities America that launched a registered investment advisory firm and quickly grew it to $1.8 billion in assets under management.
- Led a startup broker dealer and an SEC-registered RIA during its early rapid growth.
- Co-authored Wall Street Journal #1 bestseller and a New York Times bestselling book Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth.
- Frequently published and quoted in Financial Advisor Magazine, InvestmentNews, Financial Planning, and MarketWatch.
- Host of one of the 10 best podcasts for financial advisors, Between Now and Success, featuring conversations with visionary leaders such as Ric Edelman, Tony Robbins, Joe Duran, Elliot Weissluth, Peter Mallouk, David Bach, Marty Bicknell, Jud Bergman, Jon Stein, Steve Lockshin, Mark Casady, and Ross Levin.
- Received an MBA from Indiana University, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 1996 and held the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities licenses.