Coaching and Consulting Services
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to financial advisor coaching and business consulting services. That’s why we offer three different options with pricing that is tailored to your specific needs.
No matter which option you choose, you’ll get Steve Sanduski’s unbiased, expert advice that’s been honed over the past 25+ years of working with financial advisors, RIAs, technologists, and business leaders.
To be considered, please follow these 3 steps.
Step 1: Review the 3 Different Ways to Work With Steve Sanduski
Step 2: Learn About Your Coach, Steve Sanduski, CFP®
There’s tremendous synergy that occurs when you find the right financial advisor coach. Problems get solved. Growth starts to accelerate. And you start to enjoy and take back control of your life again.
For more than 25 years, I’ve had the honor of working with some of the most successful financial advisors in the country. We’ve tackled just about every problem you can imagine and through hard work, creativity, and connections, we’ve gotten the job done.
By working with me as your coach, you’ll be part of a select group of financial advisors and business leaders who gain the actionable intelligence to not just survive, but massively thrive in the years ahead.
Financial Advisor Coaching Focus Areas
- Sales and marketing
- Client experience
- Personal vision and performance
The specific areas we focus on and how deep we go in them is driven by the outcomes you are trying to achieve.
More About Steve Sanduski, CFP®
In addition to coaching a select number of financial advisors and business leaders, I am the co-founder and CEO of ROL Advisor, an international software and training company for financial advisors. ROL Advisor has more than 200 advisory firm members in 9 countries including the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia.
Earlier in my career, I was the Managing Partner of Peak Advisor Alliance (now Carson Group Coaching) for 11 years as it grew from 0 to 1,000 financial advisor coaching clients during his leadership. I co-wrote Tested in the Trenches: A 9-Step Plan for Success as a New-Era Advisor, considered by many financial advisors to be the industry standard on practice management.
- Key member of the leadership team at independent broker/dealer Securities America that launched a registered investment advisory firm and quickly grew it to $1.8 billion in assets under management.
- Led a startup broker dealer and an SEC-registered RIA during its early rapid growth.
- Co-authored Wall Street Journal #1 bestseller and a New York Times bestselling book Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth.
- Frequently published and quoted in Financial Advisor Magazine, InvestmentNews, Financial Planning, and MarketWatch.
- Host of one of the 10 best podcasts for financial advisors, Between Now and Success, featuring conversations with visionary leaders such as Ric Edelman, Tony Robbins, Joe Duran, Elliot Weissluth, Peter Mallouk, David Bach, Marty Bicknell, Jud Bergman, Jon Stein, Steve Lockshin, Mark Casady, and Ross Levin.
- Received an MBA from Indiana University, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 1996 and held the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities licenses.
Step 3: Setup an exploratory call with Steve
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply for consideration by completing the form below. Once received, we’ll send you our brief business assessment and then we’ll schedule a complimentary exploratory call with Steve.