Tony Robbins is out to right some wrongs in the financial services industry and you’d be wise to pay attention.
I wrote my thoughts on what his arrival means to our industry and it was just published by Investment News.
One of the recommendations I made in the article was to actually read what he has written and listen to what he has to say.
I’ve read his books—including all 616 pages of his new one—plus listened to many of his talks and interviews over the years.
Like him or loathe him, he shares some really good ideas and strategies.
Here’s what I recommend you do.
1. Read his newest book, MONEY Master the Game: 7 Keys to Financial Freedom. You can get the book here.
2. Read my full article at Investment News and add your comments to it.
3. Absorb some of his work. Read and listen to what he says, apply discernment to it, and see what you can learn. Here are few places to start.
a. Interview by Tim Ferriss
b. Interview by Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
c. Interview by James Altucher
d. Glowing profile in Fortune
For more of my thoughts, please read the full article at Investment News.
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017
- 15 non-obvious trends that will give you an unfair advantage - January 13, 2017