Do you know where your new revenue will come from in 2016? When I coach financial advisors, I often find they have a goal to generate a certain amount of new assets under management. What’s frequently missing, though, is a detailed breakdown of where those new assets will come from and a specific plan on how they will be generated.
In this episode, I discuss how to specifically identify where your new revenue will come from and how to ensure you achieve your new AUM goal. Plus, I share two other ideas and leave you with a key insight from Jim Rohn.
Friday Podcast Highlights
1. Where will your new revenue come from and how will you ensure you get it?
2. Religiously track your progress and be held accountable.
- The most important metric every financial advisor should track.
- Key metrics tracked by elite RIA firms.
3. Leverage the “Rule of 15.”
- David Canter discussing the “Rule of 15.”
- Free download of the book, Be Greater. I highly recommend you get this.
Latest posts by Steve Sanduski, CFP® (see all)
- Would You Want “10 of That Type of Person on Staff?” - July 26, 2017
- How to use “systems thinking” to become an elite advisor - January 23, 2017
- 15 non-obvious trends that will give you an unfair advantage - January 13, 2017