A TRUSTED CONFIDANTE – STEVE SANDUSKI
There’s tremendous synergy that occurs when you find the right financial advisor coach. Problems get solved. Growth starts to accelerate. And you start to enjoy and take back control of your life again.
In working with financial advisor coaching clients for the past 20 years, I’ve had the honor of working with some of the most successful financial advisors in the country. We’ve tackled just about every problem you can imagine and through hard work, creativity, and connections, we’ve gotten the job done.
By working with me as your coach, you’ll be part of a select group of financial advisors who gain the actionable intelligence to not just survive, but massively thrive in the years ahead.
I offer one-on-one coaching for a select number of high-achieving financial advisors and RIA leaders who thrive on challenges and want a mentor, a guide, who can help them bust through barriers and transform their business.
What to Expect
I’ll assess your needs, get a clear understanding of what you are trying to accomplish, then use my deep skills to zero in on what will deliver the biggest impact to you. And I’ll hold you accountable for following through.
It’s pretty simple. We figure out what you want. We develop a plan on a micro and macro level to make it happen. We track results and adjust when needed.
Prior to founding Belay Advisor, I led a financial advisor coaching company that grew from 0 to 1,000 financial advisor coaching clients during my 11 years as Managing Partner. On top of that, I co-wrote Tested in the Trenches: A 9-Step Plan for Success as a New-Era Advisor, considered by many financial advisors to be the industry standard on practice management.
Working together, you can expect two calls per month, reasonable email in between, a top-notch cloud-based tracking system for communication and coaching notes, and access to tools and resources.
Financial Advisor Coaching Focus Areas
We address these areas.
- Growing revenue
- Using technology to enhance the client experience and improve efficiency
- Hiring and developing your team
- Overall strategy development to ensure the long-term growth and viability of your firm
- Personal development
It’s important to me that you enjoy what you do and keep growing on a personal level so we’ll delve into life planning as needed.
Each year, I accept a handful of candidates to participate in my transformational financial advisor coaching program. Ideal financial advisor coaching clients generally fit the following criteria:
- Fee-only RIAs or an advisor affiliated with an independent broker/dealer
- A growth mindset
- Believe in “win-win” instead of “win-lose”
- Willing to “do the work”
- Generating a minimum of $1 million in annual revenue
- Fun to work with
If you fit the above criteria, you are encouraged to take the next step and apply for consideration by clicking below.
Here are a few of my accomplishments over the past 20+ years in the financial advisory business.
- Managing Partner of Peak Advisor Alliance as it grew from 0 to the largest and fastest growing financial advisor coaching company in the nation during his 11 years of leadership.
- Key member of the leadership team that launched a registered investment advisory firm and quickly grew it to $1.8 billion in assets under management.
- Led a startup broker dealer and an SEC-registered RIA during its early rapid growth.
- Co-authored one of the financial industry’s most popular practice management books, Tested in the Trenches.
- Co-authored Wall Street Journal #1 bestseller and a New York Times bestselling book Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth.
- Frequently published and quoted in InvestmentNews, Financial Planning, and MarketWatch.
- Host of one of the 10 best podcasts for financial advisors, Between Now and Success, featuring conversations with visionary leaders such as Tony Robbins, Joe Duran, Elliot Weissluth, Peter Mallouk, David Bach, Mary Bicknell, Jud Bergman, Jon Stein, Steve Lockshin, and Carl Richards.
- Received an MBA from Indiana University, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 1996 and held the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities licenses.
Getting Started With Financial Advisor Coaching
If you meet the criteria, the next step is to setup an exploratory call with Steve. Please complete the form below or call us at 262-241-8745 to schedule an appointment.